Two horizontal aboveground tanks shipment
05 September 2014
The Saratov Reservoir Plant shipped two horizontal aboveground tanks with a volume of 100 m3 (RGSN-100) from a line of 8 PCs.
They were manufactured of steel grade 09G2S with a thickness of 4 mm.
The tanks are equipped with a water heater and a protective casing made of galvanized sheet 0.55 mm thick.
Technical characteristics of the manufactured horizontal tanks of a volume 100 m3
- the material - steel 09G2S 4 mm thick
- density - 1000 kg/m3
- ambient temperature - from -49ºС to +40ºС
- operating pressure - not more 0.07 MPa
- with water heater
- galvanized protective casing
- heat insulating made of mineral wool mat